1. Because I'm exploring the joys of cooking, baking and anything kitchen-related, I'd love my very own cookware/bakeware and set of cooking/baking utensils.
|Oh, but a basic that I don't have!|
|This, too! A steel mixing bowl with no edges|
|Classic ramekins! The white round ones, please. It's so hard to find these here in Bacolod|
|Plates of different sizes and shapes which I can use for plating the dishes ala-Master Chef!|
2. Books. Any (good) title! What do you read? What are your recommendations? I don't want to write down titles because if it's gonna be a gift, I want it to somehow represent the tastes of the person it came from. That way, when I read the book I'd remember who gave it. BUT, to save you some work, Haruki Murakami's always a safe bet. I always enjoy reading his work and because I want to have my own lil' Murakami collection, any of his titles except for The Wind-Up Bird Chronicle, Kafka on the Shore and After Dark, please.
3. A compact digital camera because I'd like to be included in pictures from now on thankyouverymuch. I love taking photos sure, but I also want those held-at-arms-length kinda photos, which is quite challenging to do with my dSLR and my short arms. I like these two in particular:
|Nikon Coolpix S3100: I love the purple shade!|
I also want this for the miniature in-camera filter effect
|Nikon Coolpix P7000: This is oh so drool-worthy. Read up on it|
and it seems like it would make for a perfect compact camera for me!
It's got a hefty price tag, though.
4. A bottle of Perry Ellis 360 and/or Clinique Happy Heart
5. A time-piece I can wear everyday.
6. Nikkor lenses! I already have Tamron 70-300 telephoto lens and a 35mm prime so a wide zoom Nikkor 10-24mm f/35-4.5G and another prime would be nice (and expensive).
7. A cake. Or a pretty cupcake tier because I'm such a girl.